Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little People


One of Brenton's favorite toys is Little People. We have Little People cars, plane, a race track, an airport, a farm, Noah's Ark, and a nativity. He really loves the nativity and has ask for us to get it out often! When I was cleaning up during Brenton's nap today, I noticed that he had lined his Little People (from the nativity) up on the window seal and they were all "looking" out the window. Doesn't it make you wonder what he was thinking when he did it?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Your boys are so precious! I enjoyed so much holding sweet sweet Thatcher. I could just eat him up! I also wanted you to know that I am back in the blogging world! www.eachdayisacelebration.blogspot.com
I am slowly but working on it! Take care, Christina

Greene Family Gab said...

Oh my goodness! Jackson and Mackenzie did the same exact thing with their Little People! They would line them up on bookshelves, window seals, tables... anywhere they could reach. They were by far the best toy I have ever purchased. They played with them forever!

gwendysue said...

that is too precious!!!!