Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fantasy of Trees











Every Thanksgiving week since Michael and I have been dating, we have been involved in the Fantasy of Trees. For the past several years, Michael's mom has been in charge of the Decorate a Cookie booth, which means we usually spend a lot of time decorating and working the booth. This year with Thatcher's arrival, we were not able to work, but Michael and Brenton were able to visit the Fantasy of Trees on Friday. Unfortunately, (and sadly) I was unable to attend because I needed to stay home with Thatcher. Brenton had a good time making a cookie, riding the carousel, and looking at the trees. I was sad to have missed this time, but I called several times to get updates on how things were going. Brenton visited Santa, but was not very crazy about having to sit on his lap.

No comments: