Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!



On Friday, we picked out our Christmas tree in the cold weather. We have a bigger place for a tree this year and we picked out one that seemed like a decent size. When we got it home, it looked really big, but it still fits nicely in our den/playroom, since there is not much beyond toys in the room. Brenton loved to decorate the tree and has several ornaments that he looks for every time he walks by. We always find that it is fun to decorate this tree as we reminisce about the ornaments that have come from the last five years of our marriage. I can only imagine what it will be like in 20 years!

4 comments:

Greene Family Gab said...

Such cute little outfits... but not as cute as the little ones wearing them! I love that Brenton's cheeks are so rosy red. I remember him getting so hot when we would keep him in the church nursery. Like mother like son!

The Thompsons said...

Hey, you don't know me, I just happened to come across your blog from my friend Stephanie's..just wanted to say you have an adorable family..both boys are SO handsome! Merry Christmas to you all!

-Rhonda

renee said...

Michael and Heather,
I love going to your site and looking at the latest photos. I know that you are so proud of your family. There is nothing more precious than a child. I love the matching outfits. I hope that you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and keep sending the pictures.
Love,
Mrs. Renee'

Anonymous said...

Love the matching outfits. It is just too hard to resist doing it when they are so cute and little. You guys make a beautiful family!