Friday, September 12, 2008

Brenton's First Play date



Yesterday, Brenton and I went to visit Mandy and Colton for Brenton's very first play date. Colton is 13 months old, so he and Brenton are very close in age and it turned out perfectly. Although the boys aren't really old enough to play "together" they both had a lot of fun exploring and getting into Colton's older brother's toys (who was at school for the morning). Mandy even fixed us a yummy lunch. While the boys were playing, Mandy and I had a chance to visit and it was comforting to me to learn that the "challenges" we are facing (such as throwing food) are not unique to us. I feel very blessed to have a friend with 2 small boys and I know that I will have lots of questions for her in the near future as we are nearing Thatcher's arrival.

Brenton also got to visit the doctor with us today and hear Thatcher's heart beat. All looks well with him!

No comments: