Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thatcher's Nursery





We are finally (almost) done with Thatcher's room. We only have a few details, like a small shelf and his name on the wall. It is a good thing that it is coming together since we only have 10 weeks until he comes! Unbelievable, only 10 weeks. We are excited, but we know what we are facing, since it has only been 16 months since we have done 2 hour feedings! We feel very blessed with Brenton and we know that we will be equally blessed with Thatcher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I love his sweet little room. He is a lucky boy to belong to such a wonderful, loving family. I am so excited for you guys! We weren't sure what it would be like to add another boy to our family when Colton came along. But now we can't imagine our lives without both of our angels. I need to come over and check it out in person. I need decorating ideas!!