Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Playtime with the Girls



Last night, Chad, Abbey, and Sydnee and Robbie, Vanessa, and Olivia came over to our house for dinner. Brenton, Sydnee, and Olivia had a great time playing together and seemed to get along great. I think that every toy and book in our entire house was out but what fun they had, literally running circles around our house. We even managed to get them to sit down (all at the same time) for a picture. We are glad to have such good friends and we know that Brenton had a great time with the girls, because he went to sleep right away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the kiddos. Brenton looks like a little doll!! He is a real lady's man!!!

Greene Family Gab said...

I just realized you had all these posts on your blog! For some reason, every time I pulled up your blog it went to the picture of them at Cades Cove. I went back and read up on all the fun the Bradburns have been having! I was excited to see that my little nephew even made a posting!